Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sick of being worried.

I know I shouldn't be feeling this way (or maybe I should if I'm acting like a true friend) but I am.

I am worried because I feel like he's going astray.I feel like his life's a mess right now that all he wants to do is to hang out with his friends and drink, not go to class and all that. I know he's failing one (or maybe two? I don't really know now) subject. I know that he just realized that he doesn't like his course. And lastly, I know he can't afford to live a life like that because he's a scholar. I wish I was there, as a friend, to guide him at least. Okay, so he's a freshman in college and some would say that it's normal (well actually, not for me when I was that age/year in college), experimenting a "bigger" world and everything and that he has to learn from his mistakes (or from the mistakes he's about to make)... But I just can't help but worry.

I just don't wanna see him lose his way over something not worth it at all...or plainly, I just don't wanna see him lose his way. I'd rather teach him again about the things he doesn't understand (or anything!) than see him stumble, face flat on the floor. I wish I could be there, AS A FRIEND, to at least be by his side. But I can only wish. Now I wonder...


Why did things end up this way?

I'd rather be his friend than be his (ex) "lover" (fling actually) if I knew this would happen. :(


0 comments: