Wednesday, April 1, 2009

..at the losing end.

Why do I always have to be in a situation where I'm the one who's really hurting? Okay partly because I chose to be in this, despite of all the known circumstances...

I have placed myself again in a very difficult situation.

Again I have overestimated myself.. I though I could really do separate "playing around" with my own true feelings...But no turns out I can't. Well I don't love him YET, but I know I'm on my way to, if I don't stop..

..And I have to stop. In this process, I am hurting someone. Some people actually.

I am hurting some innocent person who doesn't know what's going on... I'm hurting my friends because of my situation... I didn't want to be in this.. But I am happy. I was.. Until all these feeling starts rushing into me-- Love, confusion, (my conscience playing in my head), fear...

I don't want to be alone.. I don't want to be alone :(

1 comments:

kristine said...

you'll be okay, tin. soon. :) *hug*