Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Of Course.. I can do that.

I haven't been updating my blogs because I was avoiding gossip. Or whatever. So, I changed my URL now.

9 days. Excited about it. This is the real test of love, of whether it'll remain, of whether it would last. I hope it will. I BELIEVE. I'm not sure if it's only me who believes but, yeah i will believe. because I have this feeling so strong that we can make it til the end.

10 days. How will they react. Someone I've know from the past, and now is gonna be part of my future. Will they accept? I have fears. But again, I am hopeful. I hope they're open-- to my happiness, to my (old but) new found love, to my future.

12 days. I hope everything will turn out the way it was planned.. and at the end of the night, he get's blessed.

13 days. Will I be ready? To take on another countdown. Will HE be ready? Will we still be as in love as we are? Will love grow even deeper?

0 comments: