Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Sun's Gonna Shine After All. :)

A week has passed since my dreaded day-- COURSE CARD DAY.

Yeah, gladly, i passed my FINQUAM..And though at first I was unhappy, I'll choose not to think about it because the good thing is, I didn't fail any subject, and I won't be delayed!

Not, I'm busy with my OJT (I'm actually at work now, but I've got nothing to do yet, so gladly blogger isn't blocked here), my rehearsals for the freshmen orientation (but I lost my voice maybe because of fatigue, I'm still looking for it! hahahaha), and.. well there it is. Those things keep me really busy and always, always out of our house hahahaha.

'Til my next blog.. I'm not really in the mood to write, but I just feel like I need to because it's been a while since I last posted something here. :) I have pictures at my multiply though :)

0 comments: