Friday, May 9, 2008

Dream Boy

I think I found him! Hahahahaha!

Saw him 2 days ago, dancing.. Typical chinito with really cute dimples.. Though his dancing isn't that impressive compared to others (I mean, he definitely knows how to dance, but he kinda lacks the "character" or "charm" that should be in there when you're dancing), but still, I don't care. :)

Found out through his jersey that night that he's from another college, but we're in the same batch.

Found out what his name is, through a friend and his teammate. Searched him through google and found out he's kinda "in demand" (no doubt about that though) hahahaha.

I found his multiply and was touched when some of his blog entries included love stories... I'm a hopeless romantic (as in literally HOPELESS!) and I really really appreciated him even more... More than just looks hahaha!






Too bad I found out he's TAKEN already. :'( just recently.

So much for having MY chinito cutie..

0 comments: