Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Drama.Drama.Drama.

I'll stick to what my blogspot's all about. DRAMA. I'm all emo all over again, thanks to that f*cking who's making De La Salle Innersoul's life (well for us in the Executive Board) so freakin' hard.

before the drama part, I just want to rant. Officers elected in their respective positions SHOULD KNOW WHAT THEY'RE UP AGAINST. It's not all about the name "President" or "______ Head" or something, with that comes a BIG RESPONSIBILITY that shouldn't be left behind. And. they shouldn't be running AWAY from it. They should have enough courage to do what's supposed to be done. Not just cry in a corner and wait for nothing. Hah. Loser.








Funny that after all these things..after the stress in quizzes, thesis..org...still i think about YOU. yes you. (as if he can read this). You make me sad and stressed....even more.

0 comments: