Thursday, August 7, 2008

Gone.

I knew you were gone long ago. But I had the full picture when we crossed paths (literally actually) the other day..

It was such a cold feeling. Yeah we said our "hi's" but it was as cold as ever. It was as if NOTHING happened between us at all.

Where's the warmth?

Where's the sweetness?

Where's your genuine smile?

I miss it. I knew she was right when she told me from the start that I shouldn't let myself give in. She was there, deep inside me, telling me not to go further. But the other told me to just...enjoy. I did. But only at first.

Gosh...I don't wanna get hurt over and over again. I'm sick and tired of all these.

Although I'm better now, looking back is still a painful thing.

Looking at you could be painful too, that's why I keep my eyes away whenever I see you. :(

I wanted to make you feel sorry for leaving me behind-- I wanted to always look good, I wanted to look happy (even when I'm not totally feeling it),I sang my heart out during the concert (but you didn't came) <-- ALL THESE CRAZINESS AND STUPIDITY.. but I guess you're the type of person who won't be shaken by that. And it hurts a lot. Because you've just made me feel even more..... downgraded.

Why do you have to do this to me?

What have I done to you to make me feel this way?

2 comments:

Liana said...

i guess what's happening between the two of you right now doesnt say anyhting about you.. but it says a lot about HIM.

i love you, mommy.

Kaye said...

what dyou mean?