Thursday, September 24, 2009

Counting The Days..

As the days draw near, I feel... I don't actually know what I'm feeling. I've been counting the remaining Sundays I'll be able to sing... Counting the Wednesdays I'll be able to sing and attend the Revealed Service.. Counting the days that I could spend with my family watching Grey's Anatomy (yeah, I've persuaded my mom and dad to watch and they're liking it) and eating and laughing (yeah we don't fight as much right now thank God)... Counting the days I could spend with my friends...

I actually am looking forward to stating anew. Meeting new friends. Forgetting what needs to be forgotten. Leaving what needs to be left behind. But on the other hand, I don't want to forget something that have taught me something. Wounded me but made me stronger. Pushed me to my limits. Set my boundaries.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

You could really use that time away to forget and heal your wounds... Believe me. Enjoy your journey to freedom! :D