Saturday, August 15, 2009

One Sweet Love

It's been a while since I last wrote here. I've been sort of busy with a lot of stuff especially fixing all my papers for my work. Gladly, last week, I have finished and submitted all my requirements to the agency. So far, so good. In a few weeks time, hopefully I'll be having my working visa already. :) YEY! I want to be optimistic about things. THIS IS MEANT TO BE. I EARNED THIS. THEREFORE, I WILL GET IT. :) Last Thursday I went to the local agency and submitted all the requirements that they need. I have also undergone medical exams (though I'm still not done, because we had to have this PreDeaprture Seminar and we had to leave earlier), which I will continue Wednesday (MY PLAN, so that I could meet up with my best friend and her sister and Innersoul as well.)

Speaking of INNERSOUL, well, the NEW INNERSOUL, I got to bond with them last Thursday and Frieday and all I can say is they're one happy BIG group. They're actually twice as big (in number) as we were when I first came in Innersoul, and they have very different personalities. The Innersoul that I was used to (that I "grew" up with) is different from the Innersoul now. Compared to them, we had different interests then. But still, they're really fun to be with and I'm glad I was able to bond with then and really be friends with them over the course of just 2 days, including the CAO Awards. (BTW, Congrats to De La Salle Innersoul, for winning the BEST DRESSED award!hahahahahaha!Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow, Innersoul will rock in style ;) ) I LOVE YOU MY NEW BABIES!

I also got to hang out with a few of my college friends before the CAO Awards and it's just really fun. I'll miss a lot of places, and a lot of people when I'm gone. Hopefully I'll really be able to visit once in a while.

It'll be less than two months 'til I go...

0 comments: