Saturday, August 29, 2009

Starbucks Entry #1

Actually supposedly dated August 29, 2009

Yesterday, I had the impulse to look for my 2009 Starbucks Planner because I needed to write a lot of stuff-- SCHEDULE FOR THE WHOLE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER for the recording of the Christmas Album that's gonna be released mid October, so to make the long story short, my schedule was going to be pretty tough so I needed to actually write down my schedule. So yea I found it. I was browsing through the pages (talk about memorable dates and such but let's not talk about it right now) and I realized I haven't written anything in the past months since May, meaning I've been really idle since May (well I remember going through some interviews!! But I wasn't able to write them). So, (before typing it up here), I am writing this entry on the empty pages of my Starbucks planner, and I think I'm gonna do this a lot more often just if I have an impulse to write anything.

*************************

Finally after 3 weeks (4 days of going back and forth), I'm done with my medical examinations for employment!! And I'm FIT TO WORK! This is finally happening. I'm just so happy, thinking I'm one step closer to my job, my DREAM JOB!

So, my agency's assigned medical center is located in Intramuros so, in order that I get there, I have to travel through the road of Taft Avenue, Upon going home last Thursday, suddenly, I was hoping to see someone I know when the bus pass by La Salle, I was hoping like, one of the new Innersoul members, or a former classmate, or other orgmates. But never did I expect seeing that one person. I knew it was him because I saw another familiar face with him, and I knew they were friends. Uhmm... let's just say I was totally caught off guard, seeing him when I just don't expect to see him. It's just that... My heart skipped. I just terribly miss him... as my FRIEND. (or that's what I like to think) But no, I am over him. I just kinda hate him for what he's done AFTER.

Amidst the happiest day... You still have the power to make me grow weary seeing you. I wish we've ended on better terms, maybe I won't be like this anymore.


0 comments: