Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dilemma

I know, I haven't been writing for days. I've been kind of busy. and I don't have enough time to construct my thoughts and write (well I don't even feel like I'm in the mood to write right now but, I just have to get this out of my system I currently have no one to talk to for everyone's at work or something!).

It's just that I haven't been receiving emails from the people I should be receiving emails from. I'm scared my dreams will all be shattered just because I don't think I have enough experience as compared to my soon-to-be colleague who's a finalist at a Reality TV Singing Show and have been part of Summer Theater Musicals. But I have the heart! I have the heart! And the talent.

I have to lean more on the grace og God, I know I should. Help!

0 comments: