Tuesday, July 28, 2009

God's Message

"But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in Heaven." -Matthew 10:33

Since yesterday, God has been impressing this verse to me. First, I saw it when I was studying in Bible school that morning, then accidentally, that night, when I was reading the Bible I came across this verse again. I know what God has been telling me all along. Do you know what he's saying to you now?

It's never too late to change our old ways. In our world right now, I know it is pretty damn hard, considering all the temptations and all the opportunities that you're going to pass out in order to follow Him, but WE SHOULD, if we want to end up in His Kingdom. Like the Bible says, "The road to hell is wide; the pathway to heaven is narrow." "Many are called but few are chosen."

I don't know about you, but I want to be part of the FEW who are CHOSEN.

I know I'm not living a Godly lifestyle right now, but I'm trying to take a turn.


0 comments: