Tuesday, July 14, 2009

First Step.

My facebook status says, "Taking the first step to making my dreams come true (?) God please guide me, i need guidance. HAHAHA!"

Yes, I took the first step towards reaching what I really want to do. Mababaw na kung sa mababaw at sabihin na nilang wala akong ambisyon or wala akong growth dun pero this is what I really want. If things don't go my way, then it's not meant to be, just as anything (you want or dream) that doesn't work means. I just do not want to look back and ask myself of the "What ifs", I've had enough of that in love. This is an opportunity for MY FUTURE; read MY future. I will grab it.

If God willed for it to be mine, then so be it. I don't think there's harm in trying.

I just wish the people closest to me would support me. What's the point of bragging (to their friends and all other people) what I do best if I wouldn't be able to really practice and hone and make it a profession if I really love it that much? Moreso, how could I become mature enough in life if I don't get to choose the path I'm going to take?


4 comments:

Liana said...

mommy tin! im so not updated with your life na. btw, imcurrently having my training in sgv and obviously, hindi ako nakikinig! hehe

btw, lorenz and i and some other blockmates will hve lunch hee in makati on friday.. pwede ka and sit tin? text mko ha! love ya!

Kaye said...

HEY!uhmm I'm not sure pa...ayoko naman atang sumama jan sa lunch na yan dahil pang may trabaho lang yan :))

Liana said...

loka! invite mo din si dez! punta na kayoooooo!

Kaye said...

obviously, I wasn't able to come, sorry! hahahaha! I'm attending Bible school na kasi now eh, chaka malakas ulan. :)) chka hindi ako nakapagpaalam..chka madaling araw nako nakauwi kanina chka...ang daming reasons!! regards to everyone!!sabihin mo basahin din nila blog kooooo