Sunday, July 12, 2009

Grey's Anatomy Notes

The perks of bumming around at home and absolutely doing nothing is.....




WATCHING TV SERIES!




I've been watching Grey's Anatomy for the past month and I've recently finished it. I know, I know, it's full of drama. Hello! Why am I called the drama queen if it weren't for my love of DRAMA?HAHAHA. No, actually, on the serious side, I really really loved it because I can relate to it. Bits and pieces of it is EVERYONE'S story. I specifically like the little stories of the patients admitted in the hospital, the different lives and stories they live... Not to mention the controversial and knitted lives of the characters in the story. And since I've got nothing to do, I'm going to point out the things that I like and the things that I don't in the series (we can share notes!haha!)

First of all, Preston Burke's exit from the show was devastating for me. I liked their relationship (him and Christina); it's not the usual mushy "I love you forever.." type of love stories but you'll see the depth of their feelings for each other... And the sudden change of mind of Burke (at their wedding day) really took a great turn for me for I was really devastated, 'coz I knew how much he wanted Christina and loved her (although in reality, Isaiah Washington's exit from the show was due to irreconcilable issues in the show search it for details). I also felt for Christina; the look on her face upon Burke's exit, the way she wanted to take her wedding dress off.... Sandra Oh's a very good actor.

I hate that Allison Shepherd had to leave the series!! Although I know, she had a spin off called Private Practice (I watched the Pilot episode, it's...not bad.), but her being IN the cast of Grey's is still...different. Everytime she guest stars on Grey's I feel really happy, although I don't like her character at the very beginning (she looked really old then but she became radiant and blooming as the episodes progressed), I liked her in the end, the "letting go" and stuff. :)

Here's what I like...

I like the season ender of Season 4 (I think it's season 4), where Meredith made a blueprint of their future home (through candles) in Derek's empty lot. It's just so amazing for a person like her (the opposite of a sweet and thoughtful girlfriend you know what I mean if you're watching it) could do such a thing, and just really showed how she loved Derek and (despite her denial to it) her capability it really go all the way (into marriage and commitment and responsibility) with him.

I also like how Owen in Season 5 became existent as Christina's love interest. We saw there that Christina handled the relationship in a different way compared to how she did it in her past relationship with Burke. Then she was more of a "taker" in the relationship, but with her relationship with Owen, she really took the plunge despite Owen's personal issues and all those, she choose to understand instead and guide him all the way through recovery. I must say, although I like the Christina-Burke tandem, I also like theirs..I don't know which one I like better.. Maybe Meredith and Derek's :)

Okay so much for blogging, I should sleep now. :)


0 comments: