Saturday, March 8, 2008

22 Years and Counting..

My mom and dad celebrated their 22nd anniversary in a different way.



Instead of the usual "dinner at a resto" or something romantic, they chose to GIVE.



They celebrated their anniversary by eating at my Tita's hamburger and fishball stand [at their house], brought the pancit that my mom cooked, bought kikiam and chicken balls there, and gave my tita one cavan of rice which could really be of help to them now that they aren't receiving any money from my uncle in Canada. We ate happily while talking about anything we could think of. We chatted endlessly like there's no tomorrow.. We laughed our hearts out and forgot every single problem that we have...



Hmmm. I just wanna say, I'm proud of my parents. Eventhough we seldom argue about different things, I'm still happy and grateful to be their daughter, to have such wonderful parents. They have always shown me the "art of giving" and I've learned pretty much through the years.



I say, more years to come for the both of them! :)



P.S. I'm still thinking if I'm gonna go to my tita's house back again and bond with my cousins and leave the house all to themselves [my parents]. What do you think? :)

1 comments:

Ryza said...

Awww. That was such a nice way to celebrate their 22nd anniversary. Kudos to your parents, Ate! :)