Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Icky Feeling of Kabaduyan

It's so funny that I keep thinking about you and you don't have any idea about it.

It's so funny that I feel butterflies whenever we talk, even for just a moment.

It's so funny that I wanna freeze every moment so that I could lovingly gaze into your eyes for a long time.

It's so funny I'm doing this, when I should be doing something else important.

It's so funny I'm becoming so baduy because of this!

I'm going crazy already. Please please help me!

I deserve to be happy; I deserve a decent lovelife. HAHAHA.

So much for this icky entry. Just pretend you didn't see this one here; I just had to let it out. haha. :)

2 comments:

Liana said...

i linked your blog, mommy!


btw, im not sure who you're talking about here... goes to show we need to bond really, really soon...

imissyou!

Kaye said...

hahahaha! i told you na kanina who i'm referring to here. :)

doesn't he know your site? I hope he doesn't. hehehe but if he does, wala lang. wag mo tanggalin link sayo hehe! nd ako marunong maglink dito eh. hahahaha lagay ko sana yung sayo. :)