Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm Giving Up.

I'm giving up already.. I can't focus on anything anymore.. It feels like everything I do doesn't make sense anymore.. I feel like I'm not giving effort on the things that I truly need.. I lack the courage, I lack the strength-- physical, emotional and spiritual.. I hope I can be able to regain my strength and stand up again.. soon. or else, I'll be doomed in this forever.

I don't wanna go for something unsure. but fate keeps taking me there. I don't wan to get hurt for the nth time, but I guess I'll have to go through it over and over.. I'm tired of the pain.and the sorrow. But what can I do? I always lead myself back to the things that gives me those very same things.. In the end I just want a happy life.

I'm sorry this is such a weird blog. I can't study. I can't do anything. I guess all I need to do is sleep and hope I'll be fine tomorrow for my dreaded exam. I don't wanna fail.

0 comments: