Thursday, March 13, 2008

Taking a Few Minutes of my Time..

The clock is ticking. It's already 10:30 PM, and I just finished having dinner [or snack, because I'm trying to lose weight again], I just got home around 10:00 PM because Dez and I stayed at Starbucks to chat, when I should be going home already because I'll be having "the exam" tomorrow. I'm dreading waking up tomorrow unprepared so I'll try my best to study really really hard tonight [even if I stay 'til dawn] because I can't afford to fail-- I don't want to fail! [who wants to?] But I still feel that no matter how hard I study, I'll never be able to answer tomorrow's questions with ease. I don't know what's in store for us tomorrow I'm kinda scared... We'll be spending three solid hours solving..rather trying to answer the only ones we could..

I wanna get this over and done with.

0 comments: