Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Get Lucky, Get Blessed, Get Love.


I was browsing through my friends at friendster when I saw the homepage of this girl named Suzanne. I remember her from my freshman year at Bloomfield. We're not really close... actually not close at all, that's why I never heard about any news when I left Bloomfield to transfer to Seton, moreso when we all graduated highschool and started college.
Now I see her, with this guy, in the US! Her status says "Married" but I don't think they are though. But still, the idea of being with the person she loves, in a differenct country and all that.. Makes me want to think that indeed, some people get lucky in love.

Even just seeing Liana and Keng super in love.. Looking perfect for each other, Having a "perfect" relationship [not perfect as in no problems and obstacles and such, but you know, they manage to survive through it all]... Makes me want to think that some people are indeed blessed in love.

I don't know, even if I say that I'm not believing in that happy ending anymore, finding that right guy for me anymore... At the back of my mind.. I'm still HOPING my Mr. Right would come soon and take me and make everything all right... :)








0 comments: