Sunday, March 9, 2008

An Unexpected Message

A simple "Good morning" could brighten up my day, especially if it came from "The Surfer Boy". Hahahaha. It's just that he's not the type who'd text or send a message on YM for no reason [actually it was the first time he ever sent me YM message! It was me who'd reach out and text him or send a YM message whenever I'm losing my mind, or when friends would encourage me into "keeping the connection" haha..]

How did I meet him? Well, I met him at a dating game my friend asked me to go to and be a searcher. And Surfer Boy was the searchee who won. We had a double date with the organizer of the event [my friend and blockmate] and her boyfriend. I was fascinated by the fact that he's into music [I guess I always have a thing for musicians or singers or dancers? Other than that, those who are smart. :)] and intrigued that he's kinda quiet but funny. I know, it's contradicating, but that's the way he is!

Anyway, I was just happy he asked how I was. :) Oh, happy day? No, I haven't even left the house yet!

0 comments: