Thursday, March 20, 2008

Realize

Here's the lyrics of the song from Colbie Calliat, Realize, for my best-est friend. :) para sa atin 'to..I hope they realize that in time. :)

Take time to realize
That your warmth is
Crashing down on in
Take time to realize
That I am on your side
Didn't I, didn't I tell you
But I can't spell it out for you
No it's never gonna be that simple
No I can't spell it out for you

If you just realize
What I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another
Just realize
What I just realized
We'd never have to wonder
If we missed out on each other, now

Take time to realize
Oh oh, I'm on your side
Didn't I, didn't I tell you
Take time to realize
This all could pass you by
Didn't I tell you.
But I can't spell it out for you
No it's never gonna be that simple
No I can't spell it out for you

If you just realize
What I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another
Just realize
What I just realized
We'd never have to wonder
If we missed out on each other, but

It's not the same
No it's never the same
If you don't feel it too
If you meet me half way
If you would meet me half way
It could be the same for you

If you just realize
What I just realized
Then we'd be perfect for each other
And we'll never find another
Just realize
What I just realized
We'd never have to wonder
Just realize
What I just realized
If you just realize
What I just realized..

Someday, I know, someone will realize your worth--and love you wholeheartedly. It may, or may not be him, but it will definitely come. :) Someone out there will see what a wonderful person you are-- how simple, beautiful, intelligent, compassionate, trustworthy, strong, responsible...oh, the list is enless. But the bottomline is, you are an amazing person, and we see that in you, I see that in you.. definitely someone will.


Remember what I told you last night [or around 1AM? hahahaha], you are beautiful, and I'm saying this not because I am your friend but simply because you are. :) I love you and I'll always be here for you, most especially if you want to "reverse roles". :) you are one of the most remarkable people I've met in my life and you know that I'll forever treasure our friendship. You have been in my life for quite a long time now and I hope you'd still be in it even after what? a hundred years? :) basta. Thank you for making me feel that I'm not alone. For constantly being there for me, whenever. I love you dearie. *hug*


P.S. I know I not as good as you are when it comes to writing, but, I hope you get what I mean. :)

P.P.S. Nahirapan ako maghanap ng picture natin together. we should have one album na tayo lang dalawa. hahahaha. :) I love you girl! :)



2 comments:

Liana said...

"Someday, I know, someone will realize your worth--and love you wholeheartedly. It may, or may not be him, but it will definitely come. :) Someone out there will see what a wonderful person you are-- how simple, beautiful, intelligent, compassionate, trustworthy, strong, responsible...oh, the list is endless. But the bottomline is, you are an amazing person, and we see that in you, I see that in you.. definitely someone will. "

.. just want to tell you the same things you said about ate dez..

trust me, mommy, someone will...

Kaye said...

hahahaha. after i read what i said, i know i have to say the same things for myself. :)

but i HAVE to BELIEVE in it. :)