Friday, March 7, 2008

First of the many weird entries.

I’ve been picking up pieces of thoughts..

I was inspired by a friend of mine to create my own blog. A blog that’s so different from what I have in my multiply account. Something that can be of “worth”, something that people could learn from my everyday life.. something that teens like me could ponder about the simplest to the most complicated of our generation’s worries. Not that I’m an expert at this and I know all the solutions to all of our problems, but I just wanna write something [or things] that can be of value [or not] to some people, most especially to my friends, and for me to be able to express myself as well. Not just through all the surveys, questions to be answered, etc. that has always been the “in” thing to do especially when you’re totally bored. Okay here it goes.

First up: Too much things to do, so little time.

Do you know the feeling when you know you have too many things to do that you just end up just lying around the corner, and not being able to do anything at all? That’s what I feel and that’s what I’m doing. Next week, I'll be having a Long Exam on my hardest Finance major subject ever, and I haven’t had the courage to study. I also have a summary to submit [a draft for our final paper’ it’s not really required but I have been giving myself and my partner a deadline—that both of us wasn't able to accomplish unfortunately.] Then there’s the submission of applications to be part of next year’s Executive Team of CARe—I’m still thinking if I’m really gonna join this one because it means more responsibility! Haha.

I have all these things to do… Yet I still do not have the courage to make a move and do a little something about it. And it doesn’t feel good at all. I want to do it, but I just do not have the drive.. Anyway, I guess I’ll have to push myself a little more later.

Second issue: Myself. Haha. That’s always an issue.

I like this guy who told me he liked me way back but didn’t pursue me because he’s friends with my ex and bestfriends with one of my college friends. He knows I LIKED him too, but he doesn’t know that I like him still. Liking him even more actually.

Now he’s kinda liking this girl who I don’t really like [Well, I don’t personally know her but I can tell that I wouldn’t like her. Okay, I’m mean, fine, but that’s the way I feel you know?] And he’s kind of thinking on making a move on her. AND he first told it to ME. Wow, can you imagine how frustrated and sad I was? Hahaha.

I have grown fond of our friendship. Really. I started to befriend him last term when we were classmates in 3 subjects [basically we see each other everyday], we started being “study buddies”, doing reviewers for each other, studying in the library and all that stuff. I loved hanging around with him, he influences me to study even more... I liked him back then, but I was infatuated with this guy that used to like me back so I gave more attention to the latter who ended up screwing both our friendship and our lives. I didn’t know he liked me that time. And as if it would matter [WOULD IT?] I really do not know.




Wait. My thoughts are kind of messed up now; I think I’ll have to end it here. I'll just continue when my thoughts are all lined up again.





Meanwhile, I'll just be singing, "..over you.. I'm never over, over you.. something about you, it's just the way you move, the way you move me.."



As i come to think of it, this entry does not have any worth. At all. Poor me.


0 comments: